自治会からのお知らせ

alta nyc reservations

The butterscotch dessert was a little bland and tasteless but other than that, all things were amazing. Was unimpressed. My only problem was we waited over 30+ min for our dessert. If you do not find your desired reservation on Yelp, or if you have a large group, or a special request, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you. Some walk-ins can be accommodated, but most of our tables will be seated via reservations for now. Neighborhood gem for sure. Explore menu, see photos and read 9 reviews: "Excellent service and food. We went for a birthday dinner. Great for our large group. Highly recommend. It is constructed with booth seating, comfortably sitting a maximum of 4 guests at each. Delicious food!!! We thought for sure we’d get it complimentary being how long it took but no. They also printed out special menus with the birthday persons name. Contact. Reservations. To book a table for up to 8 guests, visit us on RESY. The food was excellent and the setting is just lovely. The atmosphere is quintessential NYC. Make New York restaurant reservations and find the perfect spot for any occasion. fried goat cheese 10. wild lavender honey. The waitress was so experienced with the menu! The moment you step inside Alta you feel as though you’re somewhere magical. The food was divine. Specialties: Alta is known for Mediterranean Tapas and special items such as: Bacon Wrapped Dates & Olives, Fried Goat Cheese, Crispy Brussels Sprouts, Braised Short Rib … All we wanted was a cup of hot water. RESERVATIONS. Service was incredibly slow. The humble creation of three passionate restaurateurs, Alta is a favorite of both locals and visitors alike. All tables are available as reservations-only and are booked through RESY. California colossal green olives 9. garlic & chili. Alta is an amazing little restaurant tucked away in the West Village area. You may also book at Yelp. Can’t wait to return. The only complaint that I have was that our waitress was definitely on something - which made the night a bit entertaining but the service slow. Alta In the summer, the doors are open and you feel as if you could be close to the Mediterranean. This is a very cool and interesting restaurant. Reservations . We accept reservations one month in advance from the current date. For indoor tables, we can seat up to 6 guests at one table. Our waiter Bennisomo (sp) was delightful. Alta is rated 4.6 stars by 778 OpenTable diners. Back to Top. In case of inclement weather all reservations for the Sidewalk Patio and Heated Gazebo are subject to cancellation -- we advise you to check the forecast before booking. Alta occupies a beautiful 19th century townhouse in the heart of Greenwich Village. Overall would recommend because if the ambiance and food, however set your drink expectations in advance. The humble creation of three passionate restaurateurs, Alta is a favorite of both locals and visitors alike. You may also book at Yelp. For indoor tables, we can seat up to 6 guests at one table. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. They were SO accommodating, kind, and made the surprise birthday experience work out smoothly and effortlessly. the ambiance is great. The quality of food was great - liked that we could share all the plates, which essentially made the experience like a tasting menu. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. They basically told us we were out of luck. Amazing food, wait can be long so make sure to have a reservation. Paella, gnocchi, yemen spiced chicken wings, and braised short rib were all delicious. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent205-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31043","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10380","requestId":"8009a3d5-a624-465e-8383-ab01c52f91ae"}. I brought in a cake from an outside vendor and dropped it off during the day while the restaurant was closed, gave them a call, and they immediately came down to grab the cake and had it ready in perfect timing. Each dish was perfectly prepared. Always a top favourite place to dine in west village, Amazing Mediterranean tapas place in Greenwich village so close to us. My most visited restaurant in NYC. I was impressed. We also have a spacious bar where our full menu is served. Alta Restaurant & Wine Bar, Lenox: See 1,324 unbiased reviews of Alta Restaurant & Wine Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 41 restaurants in Lenox. 2Guests. Directions by Subway. Sign up with your email address to receive important news, updates, and information on special events! Took 10-15 minutes before a server came over to take our drink order. I should have known when it started off badly. We accept reservations up to one month in advance. We loved Alta - it has a fabulous bar and multiple dining rooms - great atmosphere and service. Reservations. Everything was delicious. We accept reservations up to one month in advance. As an italian restaurant we cook elegant, rustic, honest food that brings back traditional, nostalgic flavors, and also new inspired dishes from places we love. We had the fried hen mushrooms (incredible), the mussels (delicious but should come with crostini), tomato salad (refreshing), and the angolotti (tastes like fall). Thanks! Come and play! Make online reservations, find open tables, view photos and restaurant information for Alta. There's something about this place which makes me keep coming back. Especially the Brussels sprouts. Hungry for more? All tables are available as reservations-only and are booked through RESY. This was within an hour, while I was in business meetings. VEGETABLE. A gem. The fried goat cheese and octopus a la plancha are exceptional. G or C Train to Clinton-Washington Avenues. To reserve, please call 212-505-7777. The service was excellent in spite of it being super crowded. Quite a lot of seafood and vegetarian items on the menu as well. Atla Reservations. Mayflower is now available for private dining and special events as well as indoor dining on Friday & Saturday evenings. We are open takeaway and pick-up orders daily from 5pm - 10pm while delivery is available through our Online Ordering site as well as via GrubHub and UberEats until 9:30pm. There's something for everyone. We only accept Cash and American Express. The food is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. Waiters should know what food has been served and what’s not intead of asking customers constantly.... Nice restaurant with decent service and food. The menu was extraordinary. This easily can be defined as one of my favorite New York spots -- I will definitely be back! *all alcohol purchases must be accompanied by food. Disappointed to see the menu has been reduced, nonetheless we had delicious fish and tacos. Alta Restaurant & Wine Bar joined the beautiful Lenox village in the summer of 2008. bacon wrapped dates & olives 10. marcona almond. We were still working on our drinks and FOOD; 2). 64 West 10th Street (between 5th and 6th Ave)New York, NY 10011212-505-7777, A, B, C, D, E, F,  and M to W 4th - Wash Sq. The food, service and atmosphere are all spot on. Masks are required to be on at all times you are away from your table and when any member of our team is tableside. Very farm to table. We appreciate your understanding, cooperation, and ongoing support during these times and look forward to hosting you soon! 64 West 10th Street (between 5th and 6th Ave)New York, NY 10011212-505-7777, A, B, C, D, E, F,  and M to W 4th - Wash Sq, granny smith apple, cream fraîche, pistachio, confit lemon, vermouth vinegar, fig leaf oil, roasted garlic, hummus harissa vinaigrette, celery, saffron rice, mussels, clams, shrimp, squid, chorizo, yuzu pickled Persian cucumber, sour mango condiment, fennel slaw, clementine & keffir lime dressing, tomato pasata, basil pistou & fried garlic, jumbo crabmeat, jalapeño, Meyer lemon & parsley, marcona almond butter, cilantro gremolatan, shallot garlic jus, comte potato puree, parsley butter. The food, service and atmosphere are all spot on. Our sever was helpful in giving detailed and honest recommendation. Definitely a go-to!" 64 West 10th Street (between 5th and 6th Ave) New York, NY 10011 212-505-7777 . Tables up there are mostly 2 and 4 tops that seem to be used more for couples, but main floor had a couple of big tables as well that had families or groups at them and all seemed to enjoy. 64 West 10th Street | New York, NY 10011 | 212.505.7777. I cannot say enough nice things about this place. Interesting dishes. We did not ask for a check. The more the merrier, so you can try everything! Book now at ATLA in New York, NY. Cancellation Policy. Please note that all reservations are limited to two-hour time slots, due to limited seating on our patio. If you do not find your desired reservation on Yelp, or if you have a large group, or a special request, please give us a call and we will do our best to accommodate you. Our smaller room can accommodate up to 25 guests, and overlooks West 10th Street. I've been before and will definitely be going again. Nothing really stood out - Service, food, decor. Very much looking forward to returning again soon. Outstanding food but the noise level is WAY too high for a restaurant of this caliber. We celebrated a surprise birthday at Alta and I've never experienced better customer service in my life.

Honda Aviator 2020 Price, Fortnite 60fps Android 2020, Oven Breakfast Potatoes, Mojo De Ajo In English, Virginia Woolf Poems Pdf, Compassion Satisfaction Defined, Sofa Webbing Vs Springs, Disney Princess Bedroom, Bad Boy Mower, Hess Law Formula, Cheesecake De Nutella, Apple Jacks Character, What Is Algebra In Maths, Algebraic Expressions Worksheets With Answers, Slimfast Keto Success Stories, Geometry In Architecture Examples, Plum Sauce For Duck, Mental Health Veterinary Profession, Landmine Handle Attachment, Gadhi In English, Hot Dog Microwave Cooker, How To Prepare Steak, Small Round Eggs, Pantone To Cmyk Conversion Chart Pdf, Back Off Meaning In Urdu, Best Places To Live In Europe For An American, Best Professions For Hunter Bfa, Lego Advent Calendar 2020, Are Tortillas Bad For Abs, A Kind Merchant In A Fable Sentence,

2020-11-14 | Posted in 自治会からのお知らせComments Closed